Men's Reflective Ascent Parka in Red/Black. Zip out liner!
- 100% polyester water resistant shell equipped with zip-out 100% polyester fleece lining
- Lining has added water resistant reflective shell fabric along shoulders and arms
- Reflective illumiNITE Roma Print nearly covers the entire surface of the garment
- Temperature regulating pit-zips and mesh lined outer shell for temperature management
- Draw cord embedded in waist and along hem to keep the chill out and the garment close fitting
- Heavy duty adjustable velcro cuffs
- Machine wash cold inside out, gentle cycle. Line dry.
- Made in China
- SKU# 2340
The Men's Ascent Parka offers superior reflective coverage, warmth, and temperature control in the harshest conditions Mother Nature has to offer!
- Variant: SM
- SKU: 2340MPF-BLK/RD-MN1
- Product Type: Men's Jackets
This is the best cold weather jacket I have ever owned for Chicago winters. I used to have to wear a fleece vest under my jacket for winter cycling. Not anymore with this jacket. It is very warm at least to single digit temperatures that I have used it in. It has a high collar with a zipper that goes all the way up. The 2 draw cords customize the fit keeping cold air from coming in the bottom. All the pockets have zippers so nothing falls out while riding. This week I used it for snowshoeing while the snow was still falling. This jacket kept me warm, dry and comfortable. A really well thought out design. The only thing I would change is to make the pockets just a little deeper but that is nitpicking. This is really a great jacket.
I love this jacket, this is a replacement for one I got years ago. It wears like iron, comfortable and very versatile. It has a lot of pockets and is a warm parka or a great windbreaker.